Wednesday 11 October 2017

Frauds emails and Such

Fraud emails and such. That's my topic today. I recently received an email from a high pioneer company - T###### P###### Sdn. Bhd. A very promising sales for me as it's request of quotation that can giving me a profit of 1000%. Fantastic right?! 
However, I have seen these emails before requesting large quotations of computer parts and components. I maybe passing a big opportunity to earn thousands to millions. But with such big quantity, the customer would usually want a credit term as they say that they have signed a big project with a company overseas and requires these large quantities.

Unfortunately, I am of just a small start up company with only myself to do most work. It may be an opportunity of a lifetime but I rather not risk it. Be honest as much as possible and do what I am capable of.

I have encountered before with another company that I worked at where it seems legit that the company wants to purchase large amount of computer parts but requires a credit term. Come on... I'm can't even cope my monthly expenses, where am I gonna get the money to BUY FIRST and the WAIT FOR PAYMENT??!!

My company policy and I'm sure most companies nowadays will and should have these policy. PAY FIRST at least 60% of the total to a full payment. I don't keep stock and all purchases is back-to-back orders.

I rather give up making millions in an instant to slowly building up my businesses. Silly and stupid some would call me. But at the negativity if it goes bad, is a very terrible consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.