Saturday 26 January 2019

Whatsapp Sticker Apps from JEZ Consult

To mark off the year 2019, decided to try and build a real app from scratch. Almost from scratch. Earlier of last year 2018, created a simple game using AppsGeyser at www.appsgeyser.com. It has built in ready made apps that you can integrate and design your own by changing the text and images. However, because I had it made in its FREE, I didn't really learn much because it was actually just a simplified wizard step-by-step app creator.

This year, I finally do some proper research and download the Android Studio, installed it and really start creating and try to learn the programming codes. GitHub has a wide variety of apps built by really smart people. And in order to take it to the next step, I decided to choose one of the still a simpler task. Re-create whatsapp stickers with the help from whatsapp. Though the app package was given, there were still some tweaks that needs correction. And getting help from professional programmers really helped me learn how the app is actually made. Below is the link of the Whatsapp sticker I made. Though its not fancy like with animation and flashy pictures, its still a success from a non-programmer like myself. I will continue to try and move on to building better apps in future, but I think some lessons still need to learn from attending a class or direct teaching from a professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.